Sumo Citrus™, Olive and Fennel Salad
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh Sumo Citrus juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Leaves from 2 bunches arugula (mixed green leaves are equal substitute)
- 4 navel Sumo Citrus™ Mandarins, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 1 large bulb fennel, halved and thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted oil-cured black olives
Rub a large salad bowl several times with the cut surface of the garlic clove; discard garlic. In a bowl, whisk the oil, Sumo juice, and salt and pepper.
Add the argula/greens to the bowl and toss with the dressing; transfer the arugula/greens to chilled serving dishes. Add the Sumo Citrus™ Mandarins, fennel, and olives to the bowl with the dressing; gently toss them to coat lightly with dressing and arrange over the arugula/greens on the plates. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper and serve immediately.